No. CG/F/Public Notice/ 2013/15
CGPDTM Notice with respect to Online Filing of Renewals, Oppositions,
Corrections, Duplicate Certificates, and NOC for Copyright
On the lines of Comprehensive E-filing System of Patents, the Indian Trademark Registry on February 05, 2014 has also modified the web portal for trademark filing whereby in addition to online filing of new trade mark applications, subsequent filings have also been integrated into the portal and the same would now provide facility to file thirty three trademarks forms wherein.
The newly launched service includes e-filing facility for the following requests:
1. Renewal: TM-12, TM-13, and TM-10
2. Opposition/Rectification: TM-5, TM-26, TM-6, TM-7
3. Correction: TM-16
4. Legal Certificate: TM-46, TM-70
5. NOC for Copyright: TM-60 and TM-72
6. Duplicate Registration Certificate: TM-59
7. Other Forms: TM-53, TM-55, TM-63
The extension and development of e-filing of various forms related to trademarks is a progressive step of the Trade Mark Registry towards digitization and would aid speedy disposal of requests.
Public Notice issued by the CGPDTM can be viewed at: