- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Dealing with any enquiries at the reception. Data entry onto internal systems.
- 0.6 Months -2 Years Experience
- LLB (3 years or 5 years)/LLM
• Ensuring an efficient running and operation of the Reception Desk.
• Can offer a warm & friendly greeting to visitors.
• Good organization and prioritization skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive & hardworking. Ability to listen and anticipate.
• Smart, presentable appearance.