Web Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What legal action can be taken against the cheque bounce or dishonor of cheque in India?

The payee/holder of the cheque can file criminal case under section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act against the drawer of the cheque and simultaneously can also file a civil case for recovery.

For more information please contact us at : info@ssrana.com