January 13, 2015
The CGPDTM has issued a notice inviting applications from candidates for engagement as Examiners of Trade Marks on a contract basis.
RELEVANT HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NOTICE:
- No. of Posts– 100
- Remuneration– Consolidated Pay Package of Rs. 35000/- per month
- Engagement will be purely on a contract basis. Initial engagement will be for one year, however the engagement can be terminated at anytime without any prior notice
- Required Qualification- Law Degree from a recognized university alongwith 3 years’ experience as an Advocate
- Place of Posting- Selected candidates will be posted at TMR Mumbai, however posting can be changed as and when required
- Age Limit- 30 years (35 years in case of SC/ST and 33 years in case of OBC) as on January 13, 2015
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING:
By email- Application in prescribed format to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com.
By Post- Application in the prescribed format can be sent by post at:
Shri S.M. Togrikar, Senior examiner of Trademarks & GI, Head of Office, Trademarks Registry, Boudhik Sampada Bhavan, S.M. Road, Antop Hill, Mumbai- 400037.
The prescribed format of application can be viewed at http://ipindia.nic.in/vacancy/PublicNotice_Contract_Examiner_13January2015.pdf .
MODE OF SELECTION- Candidates will be selected on the basis of an Interview which will be conducted at TMR Mumbai. The candidates will be called for interview on the basis of their application.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS February 13TH, 2015.