Location-: South Delhi
Work Experience:-1 to 3 years
Education:Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Content creation for social media, Proofread and edit posts before publication.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is preferable.
- Research and write content for company website, blogs, articles, online communication, case
studies, emails, newsletters, social media and more and Update content as needed.
- Managing PR related work of Firm- emails, submissions, organization of conferences and webinars
- Assisting social media team for activities i.e. planning content calendars, posting good quality,
- Should have worked with design/creative/ team.
- Monitoring marketing activities and preparing monthly reports.
- Create & implement digital marketing strategy for the Firm.
- Promote content on social media.
- Strategize and implement ideas to improve the digital footprint of the Firm.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Good organization and prioritization skills for daily assigned work.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, adapt to changing priorities.
- Independent, self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to integrate knowledge from diverse sources.
- Experience of updating/uploading content on social media.
- Computer proficiency in the following programs: MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Must be proactive and good at verbal and written communication.
- Able to handle work stress.
- Positive attitude and team oriented.
Interested candidates may revert to us along with their updated resume & Photographs on firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply through the link below.