Location-: South Delhi
Work Experience:-1 to 3 years
1. Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
2. Managing calendar and e-mails, calls and voicemails and keeping track of Minutes of the meeting.
3. Effectively and efficiently handling verbal & written communication along with internal and potentially external correspondence.
4. Acting as liaison between the Partner and the leadership team, by transmitting directives, instructions and assignments and following up on the status of assignments.
5. Co-ordinate for weekly, fortnightly and monthly Management reports on time.
6. Tracking all the opened activities and follow up with the relevant stakeholders.
• Good organization and prioritization skills for daily assigned work.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
• Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
• Self-motivated, proactive & hardworking. Ability to listen and anticipate.
• Smart, presentable appearance.