Location-: South Delhi
Work Experience:-1 to 3 years
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
- Managing calendar and e-mails, calls and voicemails and keeping track of Minutes of the meeting
- Effectively and efficiently handling verbal & written communication along with internal and potentially external correspondence.
- Acting as liaison between the Partner and the leadership team, by transmitting directives, instructions and assignments and following up on the status of assignments.
- Co-ordinate for weekly, fortnightly and monthly Management reports on time.
- Tracking all the opened activities and follow up with the relevant stakeholders.
• Good organization and prioritization skills for daily assigned work.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
• Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
• Self-motivated, proactive & hardworking. Ability to listen and anticipate.
• Smart, presentable appearance.