WIPO, through two independent Madrid Information Notices, has notified that in accordance with Rule 35(2)(c) of the Common Regulations under the Madrid Agreement and Protocol, the Director General of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) has, at the individual requests of the African Intellectual Property Organization (OAPI) and Office of the Republic of Korea , established the following new amounts, in Swiss francs, of the individual fee that is payable when OAPI or Republic of Korea is designated in an international application, in a designation subsequent to an international registration and in respect of the renewal of an international registration in which OAPI or Republic of Korea has been designated:
Change In The Amounts Of The Individual Fee: African Intellectual Property Organization (OAPI)
* This change shall have effect on September 9, 2018
Change In The Amounts Of The Individual Fee: Republic Of Korea
* This change shall have effect on September 7, 2018
- is designated in an international application which is received by the Office of origin on or after that date; or
- is the subject of a subsequent designation which is received by the Office of the Contracting Party of the holder on or after that date, or is filed directly with the International Bureau of WIPO on or after that date; or
- has been designated in an international registration which is renewed on or after that date.