- Position: Associate Advocate-Litigation
- Location: South Delhi
- PQE: 5+ Years
- Education: LLB (3 years or 5 years)/ LLM
- Experience in drafting of suits, written statements, writs, counter affidavits, rejoinders, appeals, contempt petitions, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, drafting of various commercial agreements, proofreading, editing, etc.
- Should have experience in suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession and injunction, specific performance of the contract etc.
- Experience in initiating, defending and/or managing litigation.
- Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and be able to do careful analysis of the case.
- Prior experience should be there in appearance before District courts of Delhi, High Court. Appearance at Out Station Courts / Tribunals will be an added advantage
- Coordination, communication and planning across attorney teams who are handling multiple client matters.
- Should have experience in handling Civil, Commercial matters and handling Criminal matters would be an added advantage
- Open to travel to south Delhi and all district courts and Delhi high courts – Be flexible and available for working on weekends depending on urgent work requirement
1. Analytical bent of mind, expected to give valid and effective solutions to clients.
Independent, self-starter and self-motivated.
2.Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Office, Word, Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint.
3. Strong focus on thought leadership.
Proven ability to meet deadlines, adapt to changing priorities.
4.Ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
5. Excellent Research skills.
6.Excellent comprehension and presentation skills.