- Trademark Searches and Opinion.
- Filing & Prosecution of Trademark Applications and providing legal opinion on Trademark matters.
- Preparing, maintaining and updating client trademark portfolio.
- Ability to handle client queries on IP Practices in India and draft legal opinions.
- Ability to prepare Notice of Opposition as well as Counter Statement Reply, Notices and Rejoinders.
- Oppositions/Cancellations/Rectifications and affidavits.
- Visiting government offices in relation with Trademark filings, attending show cause hearings at Trademark Registry & IPAB.
- Managing and Maintaining IP filings, prosecution and renewals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and multitask.
- >1-3 Years Experience
- LLB (3 years or 5 years)/ LLM
Analytical bent of mind, expected to give valid and effective solutions to clients.
Independent, self-starter and self-motivated.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Office, Word, Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint.
Strong focus on thought leadership.
Proven ability to meet deadlines, adapt to changing priorities.
Ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
Excellent Research skills.
Excellent comprehension and presentation skills.