Designation: HR Retainer Consultant
Job Location: South Delhi, New Delhi
PQE -: 10 – 15 Years
Education: MBA in human resources
- Initiating and leading human resource programs and projects.
- Providing advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues.
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance
- Building HR and Business strategy with decision maker.
1. Proven experience as hr consultant
2. Experience in project management preferably HR related
3. In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
4. Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
5. Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (ATS, Payroll etc.)
6. Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
7. An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
8. Excellent communication and consulting skills