- Assist and provide a range of legal support and administration to fee earners and other legal professionals.
- Monitor, organize and maintain central records of files per firm and practice group protocols.
- Prepare working lists; deadline lists, actively monitor case correspondence for updates and developments.
- Assists attorneys or specialists by retrieving, photocopying, scanning, organizing, and assembling exhibits and other materials and collecting additional information as requested.
- Filing documents, handling correspondence, and drafting reports on case laws if applicable.
- Should have knowledge of preparing detailed reports with necessary documents before presenting them to the court.
- 2 – 3 Years Experience
Self-motivated, proactive & hardworking. Ability to listen and anticipate.Should have good typing speed and proficiency in MS Office especially word, excel etc. and competency in other computer abilities. Attention to detail is crucial.Excellent Organizational skills- ability to sort, index and categorize dataAbility to perform Legal Research.Ability to multi-task.Good team player.