- Experience in drafting of suits, written statements, writs, counter affidavits, rejoinders, appeals, contempt petitions, miscellaneous applications, affidavits.
- Must have experience in initiating, defending and/or managing litigation with a keen aim at solving cases
- Should have experience in different kinds of suits such.
- Prior experience in appearing before various courts in Delhi independently.
- Open to travel to south Delhi and all district courts, Delhi high courts and Supreme Court – Be flexible and available for working on weekends depending on urgent work requirement
- Coordination, communication and planning across attorney teams who are handling multiple client matters.
- 5-8 Years Experience
- LLB (3 years or 5 years)/ LLM
• Analytical bent of mind, expected to give valid and effective solutions to clients.
• Independent, self-starter and self-motivated.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Office, Word, Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint.
• Strong focus on thought leadership.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines, adapt to changing priorities.
• Ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
• Excellent Research skills.
• Excellent comprehension and presentation skills.