What is the right of rescinding the contract under Indian Contracts Act, 1872?

When there is a breach of contract then the aggrieved party has the right to cancel the contract and sue the other party for damages under the provisions provided by Indian Contracts Act, 1872.

Category: contractual-disputes-faq
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

For more information please contact us at : info@ssrana.com