The Designated Office shall also communicate to the International Bureau, if the TMR is aware that any of the following is pending in respect of the basic application or registration, before the expiry of five (05) years from the date of International registration:
- Judicial action concerning the basic registration;
- An action requesting revocation or cancellation of basic registration;
- An appeal against a decision refusing the basic application;
- An application requesting withdrawal of the basic application;
- An opposition to the basic application.
Such notification shall indicate that the action in question has not yet resulted in a final decision and once the decision has become final, the IPO, India shall promptly notify the IB of WIPO accordingly.