Web Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Where can a suit be filed for dishonor of cheque be filed in India?

 A suit can be filed in any competent court in whose jurisdiction any of the following acts have occurred:

  • Place of drawing of the cheque,
  • Address of bank where cheque was presented (holders bank address),
  • Address of bank where cheque is payable (drawers bank address)
  • Place from where notice was received by drawer of cheque

For more information please contact us at : info@ssrana.com