4th ICT Startup Awards 2020
The ASSOCHAM (Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India) in association with Ministry of Information Technology, ERICSSON and European Patent Office (EPO) is organizing the 4th edition of ICT Startup Awards 2020. The event will be held on May 5th, 2020 in New Delhi.
ICT Startup Awards is an annual ASSOCHAM event which rewards outstanding innovations in ICT (Information and Communications Technology).
The objectives with which ICT Startup Awards are given are:
- Recognize outstanding innovations in the development and adoption of ICTs in India
- Create awareness of the basic knowledge of IP Management in Electronics, IT & ICT Sectors for strat-ups
- Raise awareness of the value of ICTs.
ASSOCHAM is now inviting nominations for the 4th ICT Startup Awards 2020.
How to submit your nomination?
Nomination can be submitted by start-ups for the 4th ICT Awards by using the link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GsSOXc8WjeuYdEOVMf9v05HaP-XmKcGKblO29Wb2JI4
- Rs.1 lakh with Memento and Certificate will be presented to Top three ICT Startups
- Certificate of participation and opportunity to showcase innovation at the exhibition will be given to Top 20 Startups. The setting up cost is to be bourne by Startups itself.