In what situations can arbitration be filed?

Any commercial matter including an action in tort if it arises out of or relates to a contract can be referred to arbitration. Other than this matrimonial matters, criminal proceedings, insolvency matters anti-competition matters or commercial court matters to be referred to arbitration.

For more information please contact us at : info@ssrana.com