COPYRIGHT FILING AND FEES BANGLADESH
Copyright Filing Procedure- Bangladesh
For obtaining copyright registration in Bangladesh, an application must be made as per below requirement:
- Application to be under Form-2. (Separate application must be made in respect of each work).
- Copy of the application must be sent to all interested persons.
- Application must be submitted in triplicate.
- Document in support of claim of copyright or consent from author in favor of the owner must also be filed. (if applicable)
- Payment receipt of the duly paid government fee must be submitted.
- Copy of the work must be submitted.
- Application for Change in Particular (for work already on the register of copyright) must be made under Form-3.
Copyright Filing Fee- Bangladesh
The details regarding Copyright filing fees in Bangladesh can be accessed at Copyright Registration Fees- Bangladesh.
For more information on Copyright Law in Bangladesh.
For more information on Copyright Law in Bangladesh please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org